Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Tenant!

I didn't work very long today, but it was worthwhile. My projects today consisted of changing a broken toilet handle; posting notices at several apartments to notify the tenants that trees are being cut down at those properties tomorrow; and doing the lease-up paperwork for one of my one bedroom apartments. Of course, any day that I get a new tenant is a good day.

Despite the recession, demand for rentals remains very high. Currently, ALL of my houses are full and I only have a couple of apartments open. I'm very happy with the rental situation.

After working for an hour or so, I went for a 7 mile bike ride and then came home to work on my garden. I was looking forward to working on the garden because I bought a fancy new rear-tine rotor tiller yesterday. I tilled up a relatively small area and was happy with my new toy. I'm looking forward to getting some plants in the ground in the next couple of weeks.

6 comments:

Jason said...

It is great to hear from you again. I look forward to reading your posts.

Take Care!

Unknown said...

Glad your back online. Looking forward to reading about your adventures in property management.

Stolle said...

Miss your posts! Do you plan on posting again?

Sharon said...

Hey nice blog post. Well recently the demand of the homes for rent are increasing like anything. To rent a house is much less expensive as compared to buying a home.

Rebecca said...

Ya this is very true, demand of rental houses are increasing day by day. Today People prefer to live in rental houses instead of buying a new one, Nice Post, Thumbs Up.

Rebecca Lee
Commercial Real Estate Listings

propertyrichesseminar said...

Agreed. It's a culture to rent instead of buying a brand new property and subjected to taxes.

Property Investment Seminar.