Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just Another Day in the Rental Business

Yesterday was just another day in the rental business - sitting on the beach and riding our bikes along the beautiful wooded bike trails of Hilton Head Island. In the afternoon, we had a cookout with some tasty spare ribs and then played cards with some friends. We have also befriended some squirrels, who are obviously very comfortable with people. We've been feeding the squirrels peanuts and they will actually take them right out of your hand. Yes, being a landlord is a tough job, but someone's got to do it.

In reality, I'm still on vacation and am not spending my typical 3-4 hours each day working on my rentals. So far this week, I've only received 2 calls from tenants and neither was important. I took my ad out of the newpaper before we left and therefore haven't been receiving calls from applicants. It's been very peaceful and a nice break!

I'll have my ad re-started next Monday and be ready to get back to work. In the meantime, I've got a few more days of fun!

No comments: