Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The routine is back!

I got back to my normal routine yesterday, after a couple of weeks of harder work. My projects yesterday included doing some painting on the exterior of the Pink Elephant (my latest apartment building), as well as mowing two yards, showing an apartment, and fixing a lighting problem. I worked 4 hours yesterday.

The real excitement yesterday was riding my new mountain bike. It's mighty fancy with dual disc brakes, thumb shifters, and 24 speeds. I went on a 6.6 mile ride yesterday morning and then a 16.6 mile ride last evening, for a total of 23.2 miles! That was a lot of riding for me in one day and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

My project for today is to stop by the local HUD office to sign some paperwork and pick up two Section 8 checks, and to install a new shower in an apartment at the Pink Elephant. I'm hoping to complete this work in about 3 hours!

No comments: