Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Back to work!

After a few days of not doing much rental property stuff, I finally got back to work today. My project de jour was laying a laminate floor in one of my 1-bedroom apartments. This was the last of the cheap laminate flooring that I bought from Lowes a few weeks ago. I bought enough to do 3 rooms and today's project was the 3rd room. I won't be buying any more of this particular brand because I HATE the way it fits together (or should I say doesn't stay together).

While in town, I also looked at the 4-unit building where I will be installing the new surveillance system. This is a building with a LOT of angles and it will be a challenge to cover properly. I did some preliminary layout design for the system today including determining where the power supply and DVR will go and also made a preliminary decision on the location of the cameras.

I spent about 4 hours on these two things and that was it for today.

The market is still very good here. I continue to get a LOT of calls for houses and I don't have a single one available! That's a nice problem to have. I do have two 1-bedroom apartments available (actually 1 available and 1 almost available), so I can try to rent them for next month.

No comments: