Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, February 16, 2009

Routine Day

Boring - that's the best word to decribe my day.

My day started with a trip to Office Max to pick up some ink for the printer (which cost $95 - ouch). Next stop was at Lowes to pick up materials for the one-bedroom apartment I'm working on. I bought drywall mud, some 2 X 4's, a trim piece, and a couple of other things. That was $55.

After shopping, I headed for the one-bedroom apartment, where I dropped off the materials I bought. About that time, I received a call from a tenant who reported that the water pressure in his sink was low and getting lower. So, I drove over there and cleaned the faucet screen which took all of 5 minutes. From there, I headed over to the Pink Elephant for the big project of the day, which was to make more shelves. The shelves I built today were for my electrical and lighting supplies. After finishing the shelves, I arranged my electrical and lighting supplies on the shelves.

My final stop for the day was at one of my 3 bedroom houses. I received a call last evening about the a broken shower knob in one of the bathrooms. The shower knob was indeed broken and I took it with me so that I can find a replacement. This is a 2 bathroom house, so there was no hurry to replace it today. After working about 4 hours, I had enough for one day and I returned home.

After being bored for 4 hours, I played a little 007 (Quantum of Solace) on the Wii and I'm happy to report that I finally killed all the bad guys and made it to the end of the game! I really like the game, but was disappointed in the ending. The game simply stops at the end of one level and the credits roll. Very strange ending. At any rate, now I've been through the entire game on the "trainee" level and I'll start it again on a more advanced level.

No comments: