Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

BIg Dig!

I spent my 3 hours of work today filling in a hole in the backyard at one of our recently purchased houses. The hole was a large cistern which was certainly abandoned many years ago. The top of the cistern had a very heavy manhole cover lid over it, but I was still concerned that it could be a safety concern. Tenants can find a way to get hurt on just about anything and I certainly don't want to get a call that the tenant's kid is at the bottom of the cistern!

While I was doing safety related tasks, I also patched a small hole in the sidewalk that could have caused someone to trip.

After that, I returned home and spent about another hour paying bills. With dozens of rentals, there are ALWAYS bills to pay!

Tomorrow, I'm planning to paint at least one room in a rental that I'm rehabbing.

No comments: