Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Month Off!

As I said in my last post, I'm basically taking this month off. I have done a little painting the past few days and almost have my 3 bedroom house done. My big plan for tomorrow is to spend a couple of hours mowing a couple of apartment buildings. Then, I may do a little work on our motorhome. The furnace went out and I want to have it ready for our trip to Hilton Head this fall. Hopefully, it's something simple and I can fix it without having to call the heating and cooling guy.

Since I'm going to be off most of the week, I'm thinking about taking a camping trip later in the week.

No comments: