Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Time to Work!

My self-imposed month off is now over. While I enjoyed the camping, motorcycling, and taking it easy, I'm ready to get back to work. That started today as I picked up my first 3 August rents early. All three of these rents were from my low income tenants, who like to give me their money as soon as they get their check each month.

My 3 bedroom house is ready to rent and I placed an add in the paper. I probably received at least 40 calls today. This is one part of the business that I didn't miss during my month off. In fact, I could probably be perfectly happy going through the next year without talking to a single tenant-applicant!

My next four days will be spent collecting rents and inspecting my rentals. I'm also going to try to post a new blog every day in August. So, stay tuned....

No comments: