Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Camping!

I haven't posted much for the past few days because my wife and I are camping this week. We're camping about 30 miles from home and I am "working" during the first four days of July, collecting rents. That's actually a fun job because I'm riding my motorcycle from the campground to town to collect the rents! I've got about 5 more rents to collect this morning and then we have a party planned at the campground this afternoon.

I won't be back to my normal 3-4 hour per day work schedule in my rental business until next Monday.

Have a great 4th of July!

No comments: