Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, July 21, 2008

Another Long Weekend!

My wife and I are back from another long weekend of camping. This four-day weekend was a camping trip with some friends from church. It was a jam-packed four days with a lot of mountain biking, swimming, motorcycle riding, cookouts and other fun stuff!

To me, this is the beauty of the rental property business - freedom. Just before we left the campground, my friend asked what day I could go mountain biking again. My answer - any day!!! I can always go do things. Pick a day - I CAN GO!

Speaking of mountain biking, this weekend was the first time I've made it through one of the mountain biking courses without crashing. I'm new to mountain biking this summer and I've taken quite a few spills in my first few attempts. Around here, the trails are VERY narrow with a lot of steep drop-offs. Although I didn't have a biking crash, I did blow the front tire (tube). It was a long walk back to our motorhome with an blown tire.

After we got home today, I went to the store to get a new tube. I bought a tube that is guaranteed never to go flat. I also bought a tool bag for the bike and I'll start carrying some basic tools and maybe a small first aid kit.

Tomorrow I'm planning to get back to the rental business.

No comments: