Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Business and Pleasure

It was a beautiful fall day in Ohio today and I decided to start the day by mixing a little business and pleasure. To that end, I decided to ride my bicycle to the bank this morning to deposit the rents that I collected yesterday. It was little more than a 12 mile ride, up and down several hills and I was getting tired by the time I got home. During my ride, I got three calls from tenants who were ready for me to pick up their rent.

After a quick lunch, I headed to town to get started collecting rents and to get a little work done. Between collecting rents, I installed a new dusk-to-dawn security light at the back of the pink elephant and went to Lowes to pick up a few supplies for tomorrow. I also handed out the letters to each tenant regarding the high utility prices this winter (see last night's post to read the letter).

Tomorrow will be more rent collecting and maybe another bike ride.

No comments: