Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, October 20, 2008

Great Weekend!

It was truly another great 4-day weekend! Once again, we went camping with friends from Church. During this trip, we went mountain biking at both Momba (near Dayton Ohio) and at John Bryan State Park near Yellow Springs, Ohio. For those of you that are mountain bikers, both courses are absolutely excellent. We rode 10 miles on Friday and 11 miles on Saturday. I especially enjoyed the ramps at John Bryan State Park!

While we were camping, I received 3 calls from tenants. The first call was from a tenant with a leaking shower. I will fix that today. The next call was from a tenant with a leaking sink. I'll fix that today also. The final call was from a tenant who wanted me to check her furnace and I'll also do that today. Three one-minute calls during my four day weekend - no big deal.

This was our last camping trip this year, so I'll be working a little more steadily on my rentals during the next six or seven weeks - until snowboarding season arrives!

No comments: