Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Introduction

My name is Michael Rossi. A little over three years ago, I made a decision that changed my life forever. That decision was to improve my life (and that of my family) by starting a rental property business. The reason that I decided on rental properties is that I wanted to:

1. be free from a regular work schedule,
2. rapidly build a monthly cash flow that would support my lifestyle, &
3. build some significant wealth for retirement.

Rentals offer all of those advantages!

Now, only three years later, I have dozens of rentals. These rentals provide a cash flow that allows me to live a great lifestyle, free from a job or regular work schedule. They also are allowing me to rapidly build wealth that will provide for a great future.

I have decided to write this blog to allow you to see what the life of a real landlord is like. I intend to post my day-to-day activities on this site, including everything from buying new rentals (I'm currently working on the purchase of four additional apartment buildings) to the mundane management and maintenance chores. So, stay tuned...tomorrow promises to be fun! On the agenda, a Valentines Day Setout! If you're new to rentals, a "setout" is the process of actually throwing an evicted tenant's possessions out to the curb. These can be tense situations, especially when you're dealing with drug addicts!

In addition to my rental property business, I am excited about the new book that I have written, "1 Minute to Rental Property Riches". What I discovered when I started my rental property business was that there simply wasn't any accurate information available about the reality of operating rental properties. Sure, there are a lot of books, but I have yet to find one that accurately discussed the most important issues, such as cash flow, dealing with horrible tenants, etc. These are the real world issues that mean the difference between being successful in this business and being one of the vast majority of newbies that fail! If you are interested in getting into the rental business, you might want to check it out at www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Happy Investing,

Michael Rossi
www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

No comments: