Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, May 5, 2008

Rent Collections Complete - Well Almost!

Rent collections are over for this month - well almost! I don't know if it's those high fuel prices or something else, but I have four tenants paying late, during the 3-day eviction notice period. These are all relatively long term tenants, so I am confident they will pay and I will get an extra $50 late fee from each!

I spent my 3 hours of work today doing some general maintenance work. I started out by changing the living room carpet in an apartment. Next, I did about an hour's worth of painting on the Pink Elephant! Finally, I mowed one yard, at a vacant rental.

Tomorrow, I have an eviction in the morning and then I will do a little more mowing at some of the apartment buildings. I'm also supposed to have a move-in tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments: