Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Friday, May 2, 2008

More of the Same

Day two of rent collections (today) was very quiet (as it usually is). I picked up a bunch of rents yesterday, including all of the Section 8 rent checks. Collecting rent doesn't have to be boring, so I put on my motorcycle gear and rode my motorcycle around to pick up the rents. I had a great time and in the midst of collecting rents, I rode my V-Star to our local "National Day of Prayer Event", which included some singing and of course some praying. There were several pastors each representing a group praying for a specific need - such as a group praying for our national leaders. That's a good thing - our leaders really need it!!!

Today, I only collected one rent, which is normal for day two of my four day rent collection period. A lot of people pay on the first day and a lot of people pay on the last day. Not many pay during the middle two days.

I also painted another section of wall on the pink elephant today. Of course, I've still got an incredible amount of painting to do on this HUGE building, but I'm making progress. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Since I was gone last Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, I'm planning to do a little work again tomorrow, weather and attitude permitting.

1 comment:

beer234 said...

Having a motorcycle to handle rental business is a deffinete plus! Today I had to install a new closer on the front door after the wind blew it open and literally ripped wood off the jam. I discovered that my parts and drill all fit nicely in my hard bags on my Streetglide and had a great ride out to the property and back. Because my other ride is a truck I save on gas too! Makes doing some work out there something to look forward to.