Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tenant Moved In

I spent this afternoon working on a two bedroom apartment in the Pink Elephant for a new tenant. This apartment needed a lot of work to make it clean and safe and I completed a lot of that work today. One of the main projects was to install a new door (the old door was in horrible shape and locked with a padlock). I installed the new door, including a normal door knob with lock and then replaced a bunch of electrical outlet covers that were missing. I also patched some holes in the walls and did some other general work.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice sunny day and I'm hoping to do a little painting on the exterior of the pink elephant along with some other work. I also want to do a little mowing.

Again, another day in which dozens of tenants did just fine. I had no calls from tenants today. I turned down another two applicants for rental units this afternoon, one for an extensive criminal history and another for lying on her application.

No comments: