Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beverly Hillbilly Goes to the Dump

I must have looked like the Beverly Hillbillies as I took my truck and trailer to the dump piled sky-high with furniture; old water heaters; and a bunch of old toilets. At least that's the way I felt as people were staring at me as I made my way through town.

As you've already surmised, I trashed out a couple of rentals today. One was a three bedroom house that I bought in January. The tenants were pigs and judging by the sheer volume of dog excrement, apparently never let their dogs outside. They left in March and moved to another state (good riddance). The other was an old storefront that is located in the Pink Elephant (my latest apartment building). It hasn't been a storefront for many years, but had instead been used by the previous landlord for storage. He had a BUNCH of junk and trash in there. He apparently never threw anything away.

No comments: