Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, April 7, 2008

Concealed Carry Renewed!

On Saturday, a friend and I spent the entire day (12 hours) at a concealed carry (handgun) course so that I could renew my concealed carry license and my friend could get his concealed carry license. It was an extremely long day as the course was nearly 2 hours away and the course was 12 hours long! We both completed the training and qualified on the shooting range (and had a lot of fun doing so).

Today, I spend about 3 hours repairing a sinkhole in the sidewalk at one of my apartment buildings. The sink hole opened up as a result of all the flooding rains we've had lately. It didn't swallow any large vehicles, but it was about 3 feet deep. After mixing and placing 24 bags of Quickrete, the job was done and I won't have to worry about the tenants or neighbors disappearing into the sink hole as they walk down the sidewalk!

No comments: