Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Friday, April 25, 2008

Drywall Installed

Nothing too exciting today. I installed 7 sheets of drywall to complete the wall at the house that I'm converting to 3 bedroom. Mission accomplished! I will still need to mud, sand, and paint the drywall. I may work on that later next week.

I also went to the post office today to collect the mail. I received the paperwork from our local government jobs office for a new tenant that is moving into the Pink Elephant. The government (you and me) is going to pay her first month's rent and security deposit.

No calls or problems from any of the tenants today.

No comments: