Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Back

After taking a 3 day weekend trip with my wife (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday), I'm back home. With the transition period between Winter snowboarding season to summer camping season, I haven't been taking as many days off as usual. However, we decided to make this weekend the first weekend of our summer season and we took a short 3-day getaway. If the weather cooperates, we'll take another 3-4 day weekend next weekend and for most of the weekends between now and the end of summer.

Being able to take a lot of time off is one of the greatest benefits of operating a rental property business. During our 3-day getaway, I only had two calls from tenants and both of these were wanting me to pickup the rent early. I'll start picking up the rent tomorrow.

No comments: