Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Motorcycle Season

Motorcycle season has finally arrived! I've been anxiously awaiting the warm weather and more importantly dry weather here in Ohio. This has been a long, cold, and EXTREMELY wet winter that seemed to last forever. So much for global warming!

We have had a handful of good days the last couple of weeks, but one other thing that was holding back my motorcycle riding has been all the sand on the roads, and more specifically the roads in my subdivision. Around here, everytime it snows, they spread sand to make things less slippery. The sand is relatively effective, but it is also quite slippery on the dry asphalt. At the end of winter, the townships go around and sweep up the sand, making the roads much safer for motorcycle riding. That has finally been done and to motorcycle season is once again finally here.

Since today was Sunday, of course I didn't do any work on my rentals. However, today was my day at Church to run the projection, so that took the first half of the day. After Church, the sun was shining and the temperature was warm, so I decided to get the motorcycle out and take my first ride of the season. Fortunately, the motorcycle started up without problem and I was soon on the road.

I had such a good time riding, that my wife and I also rode my motorcycle to small group at church this evening. All in all, it was a VERY GOOD DAY!

No comments: