Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Snowboarding

Yesterday was a perfect day to go snowboarding. The temperature was in the low 30s, there was no wind, and the snow was excellent. More importantly, one of my entrepreneurial friends decided to take the day off and called to see if I wanted to go yesterday. Fortunately, as a rental property owner, my answer can almost always be YES! Yes, I can take the day off and go snowboarding. Yes, I can take the week off to go camping. Yes, I can take a few days off to ride my motorcycle. YES, I CAN!

Anyway, it was a great day on the slopes. By early afternoon, there was a very small crowd (one of the benefits of being able to have fun on a work day). We had a great time!