Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Friday, February 29, 2008

The Battle is Won!

My epic battle with the mold house is over and I'm pleased to report that I was victorious. It was a tough fight, with the black death being stronger than I anticipated. I washed the walls with a mixture of Joy detergent and water. However, there were still many mold spots on the walls that I couldn't remove even with moderate scrubbing. I needed an ALLY! Jomax came to the rescue. Fortunately, Jomax is one strong ALLY and was easily able to overpower the black death. I sprayed the Jomax directly onto the remaining mold spots, waited about 5 minutes and the mold was DEAD. At that point the mold and the battle were won.

In the future, anytime I have a mold issue, I will simply use Jomax right from the beginning. It is an excellent product; relatively inexpensive; and available at Lowes.

2 comments:

rentals "R" us said...

Congratulations.
I can't believe you didn't make that tenant feel special!
And than she left! freak indeed!

propertymanager said...

She's "SPECIAL" all right!