Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Little Good News

Today was a good day. After church, I had a man call looking for a 1-bedroom apartment. He wanted to spend as little as possible. One of the people I have been evicting told me that he would be out today by noon. Suprisingly, he was out today as promised and he even cleaned the apartment. So, I showed the apartment to the man and he says he will take it. He's supposed to receive his social security via direct deposit tomorrow morning and will bring the money then.

That is what I call a good day. A tenant leaving without needing to be setout and re-renting the apartment the same day!

I'm still getting a lot of calls looking for houses and apartments and I'm hoping to get a couple of more rented in the next day or so.