Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Typical Day of Rehabbing

Yesterday was a typical day for me. I like to take it easy in the morning and then work 3 or 4 hours in the afternoon. That is exactly what I did yesterday (and will be doing again today). I am an early riser, usually getting up at about 6 am. I like to watch the news, read the paper, have breakfast, and then maybe go for a bicycle or motorcycle ride. It was too wet for a bike ride yesterday, but I did enjoy a little reading. About 11 am, I got in the truck and headed to town to continue the rehab on my 2 bedroom apartment. Yesterday's project was to start painting the apartment. To that end, I worked about 4 hours (11am to 3pm) and did get 3 rooms painted - the living room, bedroom, and foyer. That paint is really making the apartment look better. Today, I'm planning to paint the other bedroom, the kitchen, and the bathroom.

No comments: