Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, March 24, 2008

Back at it

The Easter Production at church went very well and everyone involved seemed very happy. We had excellent crowds on Saturday evening and during both performances on Sunday. After all the practices and performances, I was quite tired by Sunday evening.

After the busy weekend, I was back to my normal schedule today, working about 4 hours on one of my rentals. Today was a good day. The main project for today was to fix the floor and replace a fire extinguisher in a rental that will be inspected tomorrow morning by Section 8.

In addition to working on the rental, I also got my most expensive house rented today. That is a very good thing and I'll be very happy to get the rent for April.

Tomorrow, I'll be finishing up the 2 bedroom apartment I've been working on and then I'll need to find something else to do later in the week. As soon as the weather finally breaks, I've got big plans to paint several rentals, starting with my new 7-unit apartment building!

No comments: