Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow, snow, snow!

Here in the Ohio valley, this weekend brought the biggest snow storm in over 90 years (so much for global warming). We had well over a foot of snow on top of about 1 inch of ice. So, I spent about 4 hours shoveling snow at my apartment buildings over the past 2 days. Fortunately, the temperature today was about 50 degrees and the snow has already melted a bunch.

I've also had the flu for the past week, despite getting my flu shot. I wonder if I can get a refund for that flu shot??? At any rate, I'm just now starting to feel better and am hoping to get back to working on rental properties tomorrow.

Tomorrow is an important day in the life of my new apartment building. The setout for the first evicted tenant is tomorrow at 10 am. This is important for 2 reasons. First, it wil get rid of one deadbeat tenant. Second, and more important, is that the setout will send a strong message to the rest of the tenants that I'm not playing games.

The court bailiff called this morning and said that the next setout in this apartment building will be on the 18th. No other evictions are emminent. Tomorrow evening is the nuisance board meeting and I will be attending to give them an update on the evictions and cleanup of the building.

1 comment:

rentals "R" us said...

Sorry you've been sick
Thanks for letting us know that Global Warming is not occurring in your area of the country. Also that the flu shot may not be a reliable method as some want us to believe.

I'm always glad to hear an update on your tenant situations...good or bad.