Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Closer and Closer

I didn't spend much time working today. In fact, I was toying with the idea of just being lazy today, but then I needed to go pickup some medicine for our sick dog. So, I decided that while I was out, I would spend an hour or so working on my 2 bedroom apartment.

I installed one small piece of carpet in the foyer today and lined some really nasty shelves in the kitchen with that non-slip shelf liner.

After that, I stopped at a mobile home parts store that had 5 pieces of the gray 4" double lap vinyl siding I needed to fix the fire damage to one of my houses. That cost $25, which was a small price to pay to fix the fire damage (or should I say for the tenant to pay).

That was it for the day!

No comments: