Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, March 31, 2008

DONE!

I finished the 2 bedroom apartment today that I have been working on. My tasks were to replace a broken window, paint the kitchen cabinets, put a second coat of paint on the bathroom walls, and install two fuses. In addition to that, I rented one of my 2 bedroom houses today and have several people wanting my 2 bedroom apartment. Today was a good day!

More interestingly, I called Americolor which is a carpet dyeing company in Oregon. As anyone in the rental business knows, tenants can badly stain any carpet in a very short period of time. It's not uncommon for carpet to only last one or two years. As a potential fix to the problem, I have decided to try dyeing the carpet after it gets hopelessly stained. If I could get one more year out of the carpet, that would be a GREAT THING! I'll let you know how that turns out.

In addition, I scheduled my concealed carry (handgun) course for this weekend. That is for my renewal. My current license is due to expire next month and therefore I've got to get that done asap! The course should be a lot of fun as a friend is going with me. He'll be getting his concealed carry permit for the first time.

No comments: