Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Two in a Row

I had an eviction this morning at 9:15 am. Just like last month, the tenant didn't show up for the eviction trial and therefore was evicted. Strangely, exactly like last month, the tenant showed up about 15 minutes late as I was leaving the courtroom! That is EXACTLY why these people ARE tenants - because they simply can't get their act together. They spend the rent money on something other than rent. They can't drag their butt out of bed in the morning even if something urgent (like a court hearing or a job) is on the agenda. They just can't force themselves to be responsible!

After court, I had to call tech support for my surveillance camera system. While I was trying to copy a little criminal incident yesterday from the camera system's DVR to a DVD, the DVR apparently decided that it didn't have a hard drive (even though I paid good money to have a 500 GB hard drive installed in the system). After about 5 minutes, the technician had my system up and running again.

Finally, I installed the door handle and trimmed out the door frame for a door in a new wall that I constructed. This wall turned a 2-bedroom house into a 3-bedroom house.

I haven't decided (or even given much thought to) what I'm going to do tomorrow. I'm sure that there is something to do. One of my priorities tomorrow is to do a little more work on my mountain bike. The back rim appears to be bent from one too many close enounter with a rock or tree root, and I need to take a look at that.

No comments: