Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Honey Do's

I didn't work on my rentals yesterday or today. My projects these 2 days were to do some Honey Do's around the house. The main project was to install a new tile floor in our half bathroom. I finished that up today and installed a fancy new faucet also. In addition, my wife needed new tires on her car, and I got that done today also. There were several other smaller projects that I also checked off my list. Hopefully, I'm buiding up some brownie points!

Tomorrow, we're having our home alarm system upgraded to a state of the art, high tech alarm system. Of course, I can't give the details on the internet, but I'm continually amazed at how the security industry is advancing. I'm also trying to find a way to put a live security camera feed onto my website, so that readers can see what's going on at some of my apartment buildings on a real time basis.

No comments: