Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Update on the Homeless Dog

I haven't done a dog-gone thing this week. I've had a cold and sore throat for about a week and I simply haven't been motivated to do much. Additionally, this is Thanksgiving week and at this time of the year, all business just grinds to a halt. Why fight the trend?

For those of you that were wondering what happened to the dog from my last post, everything turned out well. The same evening that I took the dog home, I received a call from a local pastor. He wanted to know if I still had the dog. He said that my tenant was supposed to be baby-sitting the dog for a family at his church who had been involved in a domestic violence situation. It seems that the family had moved temporarily into a shelter and the Church was trying to find them a permanent home. The shelter would not allow pets, which is why the pastor had asked my tenant to baby-sit the dog. Anyway, to make a long story short, the pastor didn't know that my tenant had abandoned the dog and I took the dog to the pastor the next day. Everything turned out fine and the dog will be reunited with its owner.

We had family Thanksgiving activities today and I was out of town almost all day. Tomorrow, we have more Thanksgiving activities planned. I may do some rental related stuff Friday - but I doubt it.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: