Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Winterization Day!

I honestly don't know where this week went. I had the Section 8 on Monday. Tuesday, I finished collecting this month's rent. Yesterday, I paid some bills and deposited the rest of the rent money. Today, the weather was beautiful and I decided to winterize our Motorhome and swimming pool. The motorhome winterization went very quickly. The swimming pool took quite a bit longer because I have to remove all the rails and the diving board; drain the filters and heater; blow out all the lines; fill the lines with antifreeze; and put on the pool cover.

I'm glad that this was all done on such a nice day. Usually, I put that off until the last minute and it is very cold when I finally get it done. Since I didn't have any pressing rental property issues today, I decided to do the winterization today while the weather was still beautiful.

Tomorrow, I'm planning to install a gas heater in one apartment and to clean up another apartment.

No comments: