Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, December 1, 2008

Floor Finished and Rent Collected!

Today was the 1st, which is the beginning of rent collections for the month. I started the day by going to the post office to pickup my Section 8 checks. I then made up deposit tickets and deposited those checks in the bank. From there, I picked up one rent from a tenant who called this morning and then came home for lunch.

After lunch, I picked up a bunch of other rents and spent a little time finishing the laminate floor that I started yesterday. After completing the floor, I went to Lowes to get the baseboard trim pieces and transition strips that I need to finish the project. I'm planning to install and paint the baseboard trim tomorrow.

When I looked at the laminate job today, I felt quite a bit better about it than I did last night. It looks very nice and really shines and the wider joints that I complained about last night don't seem to be really noticeable. I''ll try to remember to take a picture of it tomorrow.

No comments: