Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Painting Complete.

I finished painting the 1-bedroom apartment today. In addition to the painting, I repaired a soft spot in the bathroom floor and steam-cleaned the carpets. The new tenant is moving in tomorrow, so I got finished just in the nick of time!

Not too much else to report here. This time between Thanksgiving and New Years is always slow and this year is no exception. Phone calls from potential tenants are down to a handful each day and tenants are busy doing their Christmas shopping.

I'm not sure what I will do tomorrow, but something will come up. I'm thinking about taking my wife to see the movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still" in the afternoon or evening.

No comments: