Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Friday, January 9, 2009

Not Much Work Today!

The weather in Ohio was very cold and dreary today and I just wasn't motivated to do much. I originally planned to do a little work at about 10 am, but I just couldn't get going. By the time noon came, I had pretty much given up on doing anything significant. About that time, I received a call from a couple that wanted to look at one of my 3 bedroom houses. I went to the bank and post office and then I showed the house to the couple that called. They said that they would have the money on Monday, but I'm not holding my breath. As you may recall, I showed four units to applicants yesterday and I haven't received a single penny from any of them yet, even though all of them wanted the rentals. Needless to say, I won't hold any properties until I have cash in hand!

The only maintenance item I did today was to fix a leaking drain line in the basement of one of my apartment buildings. That was literally a 10 minute fix and then I headed home.

No comments: