Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, January 19, 2009

Running Out of Rentals!

Things are definitely picking up, despite it being the middle of winter and extremely cold here in Ohio. Today, I signed the lease and received the money for my last available 3-bedroom house. I also have a Section 8 tenant approved for my last 2-bedroom house and hope that he will be moving in later this week. I have been out of one bedroom houses for a couple of months. So, hopefully, by the end of the week, I won't have a single house available for rent.

I still have a little more work to do on the apartment front. While I've been out of 3-bedroom apartments for months, I currently have one 2-bedroom apartment and two 1-bedroom apartments available.

On the maintenance side, I repaired a bathtub faucet in a 3-bedroom apartment and installed a gas heater in one of my 1-bedroom apartments.

That was enough for today. I got home early (about 2:30 pm) and spent some time with my new James Bond game (Quantum of Solace) on the Wii. I have one of those Zappers which makes the game really cool!

No comments: