Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, April 30, 2007

The Big Show!

The big show is coming to town and I'm expecting it to be a lot like a circus for a couple of days! Tomorrow is the first day of rent collecting - my favorite part of the month. Tomorrow is also the start of a record number of move-ins for me (or at least that's what I'm expecting. To be quite honest, I'm not sure how many we're up to - six or seven.

I almost finished the duplex today. I installed the electrical circuit for the dryer. I installed drain lines for the washer and the bathroom sink. Even the circuits for the new electric baseboard heat are almost done. If I can finish the baseboard heat tomorrow, the duplex will be ready for occupancy. I'll be glad when we're done and everyone is moved in! It's going to be a wild week!

No comments: