Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Friday, April 20, 2007

Short Week!

Wow! This was a short week. When you start working on Friday, the week goes fast! After our camping trip this week, I headed back to work today on one of our duplexes. I patched a bunch of small holes in a wall; removed the horrible carpet in the living room; and rebuilt two short walls that had been completely removed by the previous tenant (when the property belonged to the previous owner).

After working my 4 hours, I spent a few minutes mowing the grass at one of our apartment buildings. Then, I called it a day.

After dinner, I received a call from one of the tenant applicants who wanted me to come pick up his security deposit. That was the perfect excuse to get out the motorcycle and ride into town. It was a beautiful evening for a ride and there is nothing better than a ride where someone gives you money!!!

Tomorrow, I'm planning to install carpet in the living room and do a little of the trim work. Another 3 or 4 hours and then I'll call it a weekend!

No comments: