Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Friday, April 13, 2007

Making Progress!

Progress was the word of the day. If you read yesterday's blog, you know that we had a second inspection of one of our new Section 8 rental units. I am happy to report that the unit passed again! I was a little concerned about it because the tenant has already moved in and if the unit would have failed, that could have been trouble. Fortunately, that didn't happen.

I also made more progress on the rehab I'm doing. Everything except one bedroom is now painted. I will hopefully finish that tomorrow and do some additional work on the unit. I also installed a new faucet in the kitchen of this unit today. I'm still planning on having this unit ready to rent for May 1st. So far, so good.

One of the couples that looked at one of our 1 bedroom apartments a couple of days ago called today to say that they would take it. We are supposed to meet tomorrow to fill out the paperwork! Good!

Since I started at 10am today, I quit about 1:30 pm and headed home. I'm still working on stocking the RV and I replaced a broken TV antenna handle today. Have a good weekend!

No comments: