Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Work Progressing on Duplex!

With only one more work day until the first camping trip of the year, I continued work on one of our new duplexes. Today, I finished the painting on the living room and kitchen. I also installed new miniblinds throughout the house. Finally, I cleaned and vacuumed up the living room carpet, which was covered with a million pieces of broken flourescent tubes. This project is starting to look a LOT better. There is still a lot ot do, but I am confident that I will have it ready to rent by May 1st.

I also showed a one-bedroom apartment to potential tenants and they claim that they will take the unit. They promise to have the security deposit in the next couple of days. We'll see. Tenants are fickle. I'd say the chances are 50-50.

One more day of work tomorrow and then a 4 day weekend!

No comments: