Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, June 25, 2007

Back in the Groove

I'm now officially back in my normal groove! Almost everything is rented and the rehabbing is mostly done. Today, I took it easy until about 10:30, then headed into town to do a little work on the rentals. My main project today was to finish converting a two-bedroom apartment to all-electric. I ran the conduit and wiring last week and today I wired the plug for the stove, the electric baseboard heat, and the wiring to the new circuit breakers. All done and checked out! Mission Accomplished. Since it was still early, I also did a small floor repair in another unit and took screens to another tenant. Finally, I went to the plumbing supply store to buy a kit to convert an old claw foot tub into a shower. One of my tenants is having medical problems and is having trouble getting up after sitting in the tub. Having a shower should really help her and I'm happy to do that for a long term tenant.

This will be another 4 day week. We're planning on camping this weekend with another couple from church. I think that we're going to camp for about 10 days. We'll be camping about 1/2 hour from home and I'll have to ride my motorcycle back to collect the rent on the 1st thru 4th.

No comments: