Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

BIKE WEEK!

It's officially Bike Week in Ohio! In honor of that fact and because I worked the 1st thru 4th of June collecting the rent, I am taking the rest of the week off. The pool guy is coming tomorrow to install a new liner in our swimming pool and then we're off to Bike Week in Sandusky Friday through Monday. This will be a fun weekend. My wife and I will be combining camping with motorcycling. We're camping about 1/2 an hour south of Sandusky and will be riding up to the festivities with another guy from our church. Should be a great adventure! Time to forget work and put on the leather jacket and dew-rag!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mike,

Have a great time in Sandusky....it was one of my favorite ports to come into when I was doing merchant marine work in 2005.

Glad you're finding time to get away again.

-Mike