Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Rents In, Time for Fun

With all the rents collected and work caught up, it's time for some fun. I guess that I'm still recovering from working like a dog last month on our 12 new rentals. This week I was really lazy. Except for collecting the rents and doing a little painting Monday, I didn't work a single day all week. I usually enjoy working 3-4 hours each day (about 4 days a week), but this week I just wasn't motivated to do anything - SO I DIDN'T. The truth is that I feel a little guilty about being so lazy.

We left home yesterday and are now camping near Sandusky. My wife and I will be enjoying some motorcycle riding today and I'm anxious to see what happens at Bike Week, which is the event that we're attending. Should be a lot of fun. This will be our first major motorcycle event after just learning to ride last year.

No comments: