Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Friday, April 3, 2009

Big Rent Day!

For the second month in a row, the 3rd has been a very big day. Usually, I collect a lot of rents on the first, collect only a few rents on the 2nd and 3rd, and then collect a bunch of rents on the 4th, which is the last day to pay rent without a $50 late fee. However, something seems to have changed lately and I collected a bunch of rents today! How many rents did I collect? So many that I made two trips home to unload cash so that I wouldn't have to carry it all!

In addition to being another day of collecting rents, I also spent some time today showing toys to prospective buyers. I recently made a decision to sell all my toys that haven't been used in the last year. I sold the first one last week for $14K, which I used to pay off debt. I have several other toys that I'm going to sell. Looking back, I think that it's been ridiculous having so many expensive toys that I don't even use! So, I'm going on a toy sale and debt paydown binge. Anyone need a beautiful SL 500 Convertible that's only been driven by a real estate investor to church on Sunday? LOL!

Have a good weekend!

No comments: