Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Turning a Rental!

I spent about 3 hours today "turning" a rental (getting it ready for the next tenant). That consisted of steam cleaning the carpet; painting the wood floors; touching up the paint on the walls; cleaning the kitchen and bathroom; and just general cleaning. When I attempted to light the gas water heater, it wouldn't light properly. The water heater is 10 years old and the bottom is rusted, so I'm going to change it tomorrow instead of fixing it.

After nearly a week of miserable weather, the sun finally decided to shine again today! That meant that I was back to riding my mountain bike. Today's ride was a little over 9 miles! I'm hoping that the weather will be consistently a little better so that I can really get serious about getting in shape for mountain biking season.

2 comments:

Jason said...

whats going on with the weight loss? Enjoy your blog!!

propertymanager said...

Jason,

I've been stuck with a 5 pound loss. I'm blaming it on the crappy weather and my lack of bike riding during that bad weather. We'll see how it goes in the next couple of weeks, now that the weather is better.