Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Monday, August 11, 2008

Barely Survived!

I am certainly glad to be back from another 4 day weekend of camping! I managed to survive the experience - barely. When most people think of camping, they probably think of sitting by the campfire and relaxing. When we go camping, we do just the opposite. I HATE TO SIT AROUND!

This 4 day weekend was particularly busy. As usual, we went camping with a group from Church. My mountain biking partner just had shoulder surgery and was out of action for the mountain biking course. So, to make up for the lack of mountain biking, I went on longer solo rides, exploring some horse trails and other areas (it's too dangerous to go mountain biking solo on the courses in our area).

Saturday was a particularly busy day. We went water skiing, knee-boarding, wake boarding, tubing, and jet skiing. I had ridden my bike 12 miles before that adventure, and by the end of the day, I was wiped out!!! In addition to riding my bike and the water action, we also rode my motorcycle; went swimming; played cards; had some great cookouts; and watched the Olympics by the campfire late into the night. The weather was picture perfect, with highs in the upper 70's and lows in the 50's!

Now that I'm back, I can get rested up for our next trip in a couple of weeks!

I know that this is supposed to be a real estate blog - so here it is (of course, my rental property business gives me the freedom to take all these 4 day weekends). Tomorrow, I have a setout for the last druggie in the pink elephant. Once that tenant is out at 10 am, I will be ready to start re-filling the building with better tenants. I've been waiting a long time for that moment and am excited to have reached this point.

No comments: