Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Tenant!

Any day that you get a new tenant is a good day. Today, I got a new tenant for the 3-bedroom apartment that I have been working on, even though it won't be finished for a day or two. That just shows how tight the rental market is in our area! A good thing!

My actual work today consisted of painting the 3-bedroom apartment. I got the living room, dining room, one bedroom, and the stairway painted. Tomorrow, I've got 2 more bedrooms to paint, some touch-up painting to do in the kitchen, a ceiling light to install, and a little work to do in the bathroom.

No comments: