Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Breakfast!

One of the simple pleasures that I enjoy in life is riding my bike. There is no better way to start the day than to take a nice bike ride along some quiet country roads or trails. This morning was our church's monthly breakfast ride, where we get together and ride to a nearby town for breakfast and fellowship. This morning's ride was a 14 mile trip on a paved bike path that was a railroad right of way in days gone by. It is a heavily wooded trail with a creek running along one side of the path. There were several bridges over the creek, almost all of them being old railroad bridges that have been renovated with new wooden decks. It was just a great morning all the way around.

After lunch, I was getting bored, so I decided to go work on one of my apartments. I ended up spending about 2 hours texturing the walls.

Tomorrow, I will be running the projection at church in the morning and then we will have our small group meeting in the evening. I may sneak in another bike ride in the afternoon.

No comments: