Michael Rossi's Blog

The purpose of this blog is to give you a look at the daily life of a rental property owner. It's not all sitting on a yacht like you see on the TV Infomercials! Visit our Website at: www.1MinuteToRentalPropertyRiches.com

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Week is Done!

Another short week has come to an end. Today, I finished up work on the 3 bedroom duplex and got a lease signed with the new tenant. That was a good way to finish the week and I can start my camping trip tomorrow without any unfinished work. I'm really looking forward to the camping trip and am expecting the weather to be excellent. We're going with 3 other couples from Church and I'm sure that we'll have a great time.


I've had a couple of people ask to see a picture of the painted floors in the duplex. Here it is! Please note that I had to sand this floor due to the delapidated 50+ year old carpet pad that was literally bonded to the floor. Due to time constraints (the tenants wanting to move in), I was only able to put one coat of floor paint on this floor. Normally one coat is plenty, however, in this case, a second coat would have been desireable. The floor looks OK, but it doesn't have the high gloss that another coat would have provided. Without further delay, here it is:



No comments: